July 11, 2013

summer to-do list

Last summer, I made a list of 10 items that I wanted to do before the summer was over.  It wasn't a complete success and I ended up substituting maybe three or four items for other things I wanted to do. But, I'm happy with what I did, and some of the things I missed were probably for the best.

It's another summer, and I have another list of things to do.  I've made a handy list over on the side, which I will add to as I think of things.  I'm starting small:

  • visit Winterfeldt Market
  • go back to the Victoria Park Biergarten
  • swim in the Baltic
  • ride as many BVG ferries as possible
  • take a bike ride in the Spreewald
  • visit the open air cinema 

I'll document everything here as I cross them off the list.  A good chunk of the summer is over, but hopefully I can get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment